Winoco Gas Takoyaki Machine
- Product Dimension: 450*455*200mm
- Pacakaging Dimension: 600*500*250mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 2800P
- Energy: 2
- Fish Ball quantity: 56 pcs
- Diameter of Fish Ball: 40mm
- Weight: 13 Kg
- Warranty: 3 Months
How to use:
- Mix flour, eggs, water, and stock.
- When the takoyaki plate is heated, use the hair brush on a layer of oil, and pour the batter (just after a semicircle groove).Put a bit of butter, each hole so make small balls is very sweet and not greasy.
- The octopus grain and quickly to batter.If it is to eat, can also be put on a bit cheese inside grain, it will more fragrant!
- Then fill in the whole surface takoyaki ball, be careful not to pour too much diffuse out.
- When the batter has become membrane, with a small awl, let not harden part to ironSide to continue heating. No tools can also use thin bamboo sticks.Be careful not to let the sizzling hot hand operation process.
- When takoyaki baked, turn the other side to bake, to form a ball.When you see the small meatball is baked cinnamon and sends out a fragrance, you can take it out by stainless needles.
- Coated with takoyaki sauce, salad sauce.You can also add some mustard with their preferences.
- Sprinkle Seaweed flakes , firewood fish fillet, such a nice and pretty cute little octopus balls ready!